Seriously, is it Pay Day yet? I have a bit of free time coming up and I’ve got a shopping list for B&Q as long as my arm. I dream about Farrow & Ball paint samples. All this Housey stuff makes me want to weep, so some online window shopping was needed to remedy the sandpaper and paint rollers coming out of my ears. Right then *pulls up builder’s bum pants* These are all my pretty clothes for Spring!
1) I want to live in this embroidered dress from Asos. It’s like something Alice Temperley would wear to run away to Mexico.
2) Zoe Karssen. I know, again? I can’t help it, her graphic tees and sweatshirts are clever and cool which makes me feel clever and cool…I mean Be You Tiful.
3) I want a pair of white Saltwater Sandals this summer. I know, steady on! Stray from red, have I gone mad? The thing is, Modcloth have them in an array of colours and they’re much cheaper than the horribly overpriced stockists here.
4) Good old H&M- it’d be so easy to throw on this dress and look like you’ve made an effort. Comes in black and turqoise too.
5) My love for a tulle skirt shows no sign of slowing down! Topshop have made midi length jersey skirts with a layer of tulle. Practical, yet still very Carrie Bradshaw-esque! This blush one is only £18, which for Topshop, is unheard of.
6) These are my beloved leopard print skater shoes from Kurt Geiger. Much cheaper than their Celine counterpart! AND Kurt Geiger have a 25% off discount until Monday- use KGMARCH25. You’re welcome.
7) DOUGHNUT TEE ALERT! Sincerely Jules is one of my favorite bloggers and ShopBop stock a few things from her clothing range. This watercolour print doughnut tee is ridiculous- I want! It’s only £22.
8) I want to channel my inner Frenchie with this high waisted pink skirt from Asos. Again, you could just throw it on with a t shirt but still look pulled together. Think Pink!
9) I’m a big fan of Topshop’s Jamie jeans. They’re just the right length for my short pins. They’ve released a ripped and distressed style which sings to the skater girl in me.
10) Sephora finally added the UK to their shipping list- the only item I’m curious about is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in True Red– it looks so good on everyone.
And that’s it! Back to my paint spattered, sugar soap, DIY planning daydreams…